Thursday, February 3, 2011

Opening the Store


It is 5 minutes before the store should open on Thursday, Feb 5. Tom and the tractor will get enough snow cleared to open the store after two days of being snow bound. This is the first time we have been unable to open the store on time, but I think all the snow from I-35 drifted onto our driveways. We just had to wait our turn for the snow plows to get to us. Only the Tee St entrance on the north side of the store is open today. Tom is clearing the sidewalk and I am warm inside the store. Don't you just love all our windows in the store?
I am planning to have a Cabin Fever sale this Sunday, so watch your e-mail for the announcement.
Billie

1 comment:

  1. Glad I came by to see you Billie...love the new color of fabric and have been really productive today, even after 4 snow days from school.

    ReplyDelete