Thursday, August 25, 2011

Patchwork Place Shop Damage


Guess I have been waiting for some good news before "blogging". But there is little or no good news following the water damage we had last August 1st. Little did I know that we would be closed for the entire month of August. There was water damage to our walls, mainly insulation, because a pipe broke in the business next door. Getting the repairs done has been a monumental task, we hear a lot of stories and see very slow work to get us up and running again. The fabric is all stacked on tables in the classroom and the floor in our fabric room is still a mess. Now "they" say the carpet will be here Tuesday, August 30th. We should be able to open around Labor Day.
We do have new fabrics, so hang in there everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Billie, I'm sorry, I had to buy printer fabric elsewhere--I'm leaving in a few weeks and need to get working on a quilt I need to take with me for my little granddaughter in Arizona. (I hope I'll still be here for our Patches, though.)

    ReplyDelete