Monday, February 15, 2010

Quilt Samples in the Shop

I heard from several quilters (yes, everyone is still coming by to check out the new shop) that I have not updated my blog in a few days. I am impressed that you are checking it out, so now I have a little incentive to get to the computer more.
We are hanging quilt samples in the shop. Looks more like a quilt shop now. The classroom does not look as round now that a few quilts are displayed on the walls. The Southern Star is a king size and the ceilings here are lower than the old shop, so we had to pin up the bottom. But now we have a sample up for Barbara's class which is coming soon - Thursday, March 25th.
We are wondering why we paid to have this shop painted before we moved in, because now the walls will be either covered by shelves or quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment