Monday, February 8, 2010

Sign Update and Cat Fabric


You know, I actually don't mind cold weather, not even snow. I actually like the challenges weather brings to my life especially after spending five winters in Alaska. But enough is enough. We need some warm days. They need 3 days of warm weather before attempting to replace our Patchwork Place letters on the front of the shop. The snow today did not amount to much, but it is way too cold to warm up the store front. We did get the electric sign on the north side turned on tonight. I would take a picture of the lighted sign but it is way to cold for that.

I have really enjoyed everyone's reaction as they come to the store for the first time. Keep coming we certainly need your encouragement. The fabric shelves are becoming somewhat organized, good thing, new fabrics are arriving. If you are a cat lover them you will want some the of the RJR Caterwauling that arrived today. Tom had to go to the city to pick it up, somedays the UPS driver can find us, and somedays he just takes it back to the city. Claire should get Caterwauling on the web soon for our on-line shoppers. I can just hear Claudia now, she will not believe I actually ordered cat fabric. This is how much I love my customers, not how much I love cats. So these cats are for you, Claudia.

No comments:

Post a Comment