Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grand Opening Report

Do you ever want to just start a day over again? Well our Grand Opening on Saturday, did not go as I had dreamed about. I was envisioning myself visiting and chatting with everyone who so graciously came to celebrate our Grand Opening in the new shop. Well everyone came; didn't anyone go to Dallas Saturday? But if you were here, you noticed I was working way too hard. Claudia, Carol and Brittney worked just as hard as I did. And Tom got drafted to handle the door prizes. My daughter and grandson from Tulsa stopped in during a break in his swim meet, and they had to pitch in. On Saturday, it was much slower getting everyone checked out after they had looked over the shop and picked out their treasures. Of all days, my computer suddenly did not know the correct price of anything. It is amazing what happens with one little key stroke in the wrong place. I just corrected our computer system, and can now relax, enjoy everyone and they are gone.
We are so pleased with the turnout to see the shop, thank you to everyone who came.
Kids Spring Break class is tomorrow, surely nothing will go hay wire, will it?

No comments:

Post a Comment