Monday, March 1, 2010

One month anniversary

It is March 1, so we have been in our new place for one month. It has been a whirlwind month, or perhaps blizzard would be a better term. The store is looking more like a quilt store now, so I will post more pictures of the inside of the store soon. Still waiting for 3 warm days, I guess, our sign is still not repaired.
I just updated our home page on the web and WOW we have lots going on this month. Besides classes we are having a book signing day and our grand opening for the new place. Carol Loessel was in today and the quilters in today's patches group got a sneak peek at the new book she will be signing Saturday. She is a delightful lady also, you will all like her. She is visiting the area from Minnesota, I think. A reminder - bring all your Darcy Ashton books, she will be glad to sign them as well as her newest one on horses. I remember a few years ago when you were all asking her to do a book on horses, so stop by and thank her for listening.
I have a few more details to check out and perhaps tomorrow, I will get out the e-mail on our classes and events for March happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment